nice case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i still think that the viper is better...

I will mod it to make it look better...

I will put lights in it and do other stuff cause i got the cash!!!

he want stylish kind of cases, like the x-navigator etc etc etc.

Sadly, theres not much 'stylish' cases made of aluminum, mostly made of plastic and SECC steel which is heavy and doesn't dissipate heat as good as an aluminum made case.

Anyway, you could find better for that price, This case has barley specified specs, and you don't really know what you get when you buy it [2 fans, what fans? size? CFM? Where are they even located?? They wrote nothing!!!]

Material, Plastic and? Secc? Aluminum? For 100$ you can get an aluminum mid-tower.

Theres alot more they haven't even botherd to write about this case, I don't like to buy fishy stuff i'd rather know what im getting before I ordered it.

-Jo.

is there a case where you use a key to start it instead of a button?

Now that would be awesome...

I think i might have to do that...

I personally love the Tsunami Dream, that may be because I have it, but still, a very simple, but delicious case!

Charlie -

Chazzer3 said:
I personally love the Tsunami Dream, that may be because I have it, but still, a very simple, but delicious case!

Charlie -

Its tiny, and flawed [Im not sure of the 'dream' edition but at least the Tsunami was..] I bought one following my local stores owner recommendation, two days after I Thrown it back @ his face.

Then the other guy there said 'ohh yeah we've got some really awsome case here for pretty cheap why don't ya take that 1? [Gigabyte Aurora 3D]"

So I did, planning to throw that one at the other guys face :p buuuuut, I actually loved that one, and kept it [and still using it ;P]

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom