Water Cooling, tons of stuff to ask about

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Support with above, if you don't have any parts you wish to get specialy [which btw they'll mod the 'kit' for you if you contact them and ask them to replace one part with another within it] then get it from there, they ship to canada, heck they even ship to israel.....

Go with them, those guys are truly the best.

DON'T go with ANY Tt prefab water cooling solution, THEY'RE HORRID! if you really gonna be stuck with your opinion that you must not buy from there because its a 'proish complicated place' then at least get yourself one of those swiftech prefab kits like the H20-220 or 120.

-Jo.

i dont believe that is wat i said, i'll buy from them if they have good prices, BUT I NEED HELP PICKING PARTS!!

Did you even click the link i posted?

Its to a complete kit with every single thing you need aside from a liter of distilled water...

you dont need to worry about picking parts, theyre pre configured kits are the best you can get for your money.

BTW Speaking of distilled water, I Wouldn't suggest using that as your coolant, get some car coolant it'll do the job much better.

BTW That configured kit is awesome lol...... I Don't see what you need to replace from it unless you want a fancier pump (I Went for the D5/Laing Swiftech but its not all that much ofa diffrence) and a diffrent radiator but other than that this is probably the best premade kit lol.

-Jo.

k thanx guys, i just have anotehr question, wouldnt it be cheaper to put it together myself? oh and that link....they are out of stock, lol.

I Dont think they overprice it, they just call it a 'premade kit' because they take a couple of parts that they know that'll work together good enough and call it 'preconfigured' but its generaly just to make ur life easier [so if ya dunno 'nothing about parts just grab a kit they configure for u from parts they r sellin seperatley]

trying to make a point here not sure I wrote it so clearly tho.

-Jo

u no wat, i finally agree u with u guys, i just put together those parts seperately, and they cost more than the preconfigured one. thats a pretty good site. but when i put in my postal code it doesnt show anything.

lol, i just checked and almost all but 1 (not so great kit) is either out of stock or coming soon.

haha, i read their policies and in the fine print section it alludes to family guy, lol.

"We are not responsible for the killer monkeys which are currently lurking in your closet... ;)"

btw you can even contact them personaly [heck I Got the owner on AIM] and talk to them if you need anything special, 95% of the times they'll do the max to get you just about any part that you need urgently but they don't have on store/out of stock.

They are good people with good prices ;) .

Hmm about the postal thingy, I think they use UPS deliveries so just check out DHL site assuming that the whole package would be about ummm... 700gram for all? +/-... perhaps up to 1kg... I can't tell for sure as I never got a PACKAGED w/c kit [cus my brother doesnt bring parts from the US within their packages cus it takes up too much space in his suitcases]

Anyway, if its 10$ for a mail delivery within the US i'm guessing 20-25$ would cover it up for any place within canada..

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom