New Nvidia Video Card Coming Out Tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is fast with no anti aliasing or anisitrophic filtering. But Nvidia has managed to do it again with not being able to hand AF and FSAA. I guess they just dont get it. The 9800XT beats there new top of the line beast that was mentioned in the earlier post when the AF and FSAA are turned up. ATI has a much more consistant card that wont drop from 150 fps to 60 when you turn up the details. Granted it is extremely fast stock and I wont argue this, but if you want all around quality wait two weeks for the new beast to come out the Radeon X800 XT and watch Nvidia get totally wasted once again. To the person earlier that said no one graphics company is better than the next has obviously not had both cards, or doesnt know what he is talking about. ATI pwns Nvidia. :cool:

ThirtySix, actually, ATI and NVIDIA were about even before the 6800 Ultra came out, because the FX 5950 Ultra was ALMOST equivalent to the 9800 XT.

ATI will probably make a card that will be about the same as the 6800 Ultra.

This is pretty much how I forecast this, and it will probably happen too, just watch and see.

(but then again, miracles DO happen!) :)

Well, this card looks awesome:cool:

Sometimes more the 2x faster than all the other cards:eek: :D

I can't wait to see what ATi brings to the table this is gonna be an awesome battle:cool:

When does ATi launch the X800XT??:confused:

check out the ATI website (ati.com <= that is kinda obvious) but click on the "Get ready to xperience it" image..

you guys are quite unlucky cause in the uk they say is going to be £200 for the non ultra 6800 and £270 for the ultra which would be less then the fx 5950 and ati 9800 are at the moment cause they are about £300-£400.
The nvidia card is going to beat ati this time around.

wow the benchmarks is impressive, haha i guess this is nvidia's response to having its graphics card being ridiculed at being not compatible with half life 2 :O LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom