Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
should i get the cooler master stacker 810 over the thermaltake Black kandalf, the only conflict i got is that it doesnt have a clearn window.......so.....i dunno.

If I had to choose Id say neither.

If it were me personally, Id get either the Gigabyte aurora or anything thats Massive..

i'm going with the coolermaster stacker.. i myself am going to be buying that same case for my next build

you can find clear windows for the cm stacker... i think newegg has one.. if not, i know xoxide did

well 2 bad im not in america eh (pun intended), in canada its hard to find one, or im just lazy.

ahh didnt know you were from up north.. well there's xoxide.. and frozen cpu.. and crazypc... soooo don't limit yourself to newegg.. .i'm sure plenty of other companies have the side window :p ... i think coolermaster makes it their self

im gunna say the kandalf because i i have never heard a bad review of it. it is huge though so be warned. my favourite case is the armour but that is the same as the kandlaf with a different front so that is just a matter of prefference hope that helps

I Say neither, I Go with what AnthraX say, btw anthrax did you buy that aurora eventualy??

Though out of the two if you cant get nothing else, i'd vote for the Tt cause I like the looks of it more.

-Jo.

im not really going for looks, just like color scheme, air flow, and lotsa room which both have, but the kandalf just costs more, maybe ill go witht he armor, although....the armors light in the front is blinding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom