I need some help with a technical issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dane-Williams

Beta member
Okay, i have this TV. It is not showing my XBox video, i tried every channel, i checked the cords, it all checked out. The TV is a Sanyo, and i lost the remote, so can anyone help me?

You need to first make sure that the tv's INPUT is set to GAME MEDIA or LINE(x)

then you need to make sure that your xbox is connected correctly

most input devices are color coded.. but just incase they're not... red = right audio, white = left audio and yellow = video

if your using a vcr or dvd player, you need to make sure they are also connected correctly and that they are set to the correct channel (or output)

can you please explain your setup to us

I don't have any dvd or vcr connected to my TV. I am not entirely sure of what you mean about my "setup", so i will go try and fix it again.

No luck... I have no clue what is going on. I have a satellite cable plugged into the TV, could that have anything to do with it?

it shouldnÂ’t.. im assuming that the xbox is connected to the tv right?

And you plugged the colored wires from the xbox into the tv in the order that I told you above Right?

I need to know more about the problem before I can help you fix it...

Yes, i plugged the cords into the television, it requires a certain order? Well, the TV is not showing my Xbox's screen, it is just the fuzzy stuff on every channel...

Yes, it says that on the TV. I thought you meant i had to put them into the correct spots in a certain order. But i guess i will just get a universal remote and go from there, thank you for your time and help.

you more than likely have an input option on your remote, and usually you can get to it with the tv options. Turning the channel on some tv's wont let you get to video1, video2, etc (had an old tv like that). Get a remote, program it for that tv and then use the input button on it.

If you can't find your remote, then get a cheap universal TV remote control and flick it to AV.

ALL scart connectors go through AV so thats what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom