Rethinking monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously its all up to you... but dont let dells bad rep for computers pull you away from their monitors... a lot of people consider their LCDs to be the best around... but yeah if you really dont want to buy from then then samsung all the way... dont skimp on the monitor though... if you get a cheap one youll wish it was nicer everytime you look at the picture!!!

Lord AnthraX said:
why?

samsung makes dells monitors and they are excellent.
haha yeah thats why i said samsung or dell THEY ARE THE BEST LCDs and for the record, ive ordered from dell three times and the service has always been great... to be honest i think that they just have a bad rep on this site perpetuated a lot by people who havent actualy delt with them... the only things id avoid with them are the things that are obviously overpriced (ie their prebuilts) but their monitors are actualy priced pretty well

anyway ill stop bothering you about dell... heres a samsung similar to the dell ultrasharp... faster though

http://www.canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=009545&cid=MT.983

edit...just saw your new post the widescreen 940b would be nice too, and cheaper... it just depends on whether you andt the widescreen or normal... also look up your choices on newegg, just so you can read all of the reviews

I ordered a 20.1" LCD from dell made by ViewSonic and I like it a lot because it has 1600x1200 naitive resolution.

well, i guess that helped me eh zdude? im gonna go order that from dell right away.

P.S. sry if i seem a lil rude, but im getting really ****ed today

thanx for the suggestion about that samsung. i was thinkin of the 940BF but i saw some reviews on newegg that i didnt like.

no no, i mean the 940bw, its not on newegg, its on Cnet. apparently its hDCP ready for Blu ray stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom