Upgrading Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseband Member
Hello,
Im looking soon or in the near future to upgrade my, sound, graphic's card and ram but I dont know which brand of both sound, graphic, and ram to look for any help will be appreciated it. My notebook is a Gateway M-350 Pentuim 4 Windows Xp-Home. I cant afford some of the graphic's card but I could prolly afford around 40-80 bucks for one same with the sound card. Thanks 21

A notebook will very hard to upgrade, because you can't really find the parts all the easily, and you run into problems with the size of the different components.

You can do it but it won't be easy.

Yeah, microbel is righ... Ram is usually the only possible upgrade on a notebook... I heard some of the Alienware gaming notebooks could have the video cards swapped out, but apart from that, I doubt that there are any other notebooks capable of that. Sorry...

Alrighty I appreciate im just looking to inprove everything on this notebook. So far right now everything is going good and right as of yet. I talked to a gateway tech support my notebook can handle up to 1 gig of ram. He also told me I could put a better graphic card inside of hear to take place of the stock one thats already installed in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom