got alot of time on your hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a waste of fans, i bet that doesnt even make a difference, its probably makes it worse, if all of them are intake, HOT AIR CANT LEAVE!

Old news about that case. I believe the back and the front is exahust, left intake > right exahust, bottom intake > top exahust, front intake > back exahust then it gets all confused and goes BLAH and the computer dies :D :classic:

wow this is probably the best air-flow 'case' out there! Madness lol, does the CPU even get a notch over the room temp with such a cooling solution??

Just think of it, front is intake, read is exahust, left is intake, right - exahust = WOAH ALOT OF WIND GOING ON THERE!!!

-Jo

well not really.....u would just need wat.....500---600 watt psu? cause isnt each fan like 4watts or something? cant remember from that wattage calculator. and way too lazy to check, lol.

john3 said:
well not really.....u would just need wat.....500---600 watt psu? cause isnt each fan like 4watts or something? cant remember from that wattage calculator. and way too lazy to check, lol.

Well, if it is 4 watts, 4x70 = 280 watts... that's a lot.

One of my 92mm fans is 1.8watts, and 1.8x70 is 126watts. That's not that much..

However, that is 10.5 amps, and roughly 21 amps at fan startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom