Good Conroe Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good ish. :p try going for an Asus mobo, i see many people use them for DDR2, both with Am2 and conroe.

Your RAM link is to the GPU...

That board is fine. In fact, I think it's a lot better for the money. It's my choice out of all of the boards out right now.

hmm

the 7900gtx is not bad but when it comes to Price : Performence ratios, the ATI x1900xt is better, it does margianlly better in some terms and its cheaper by far AND it's easy to OC to an xtx speeds on air lol [as the xt and xtx has 25mhz core speed diffrence and 50mhz memory speed diffrence].

-Jo.

Plus, no ATI card is OCed by the 3'rd party companies, ATI Do not allow them to do such stuff, unlike all of those overclocked, super overclocked and uber l33t woah zomg overclocked editions of all the Nvidia cards.... which is bad because the 3'rd parties board manufacturers companies like BFG and XFX does a horrible job OCing those cards within the factory, and there are a LOT of DOA cases.

Its not the companys OCing the card bad, its the companys producing shitty quality type cards.

I would go more in depth, but il just leave it at that.

The G80 series is coming soon anyway. You might wanna wait. Or you could go with eVGA Step-Up if you can't. I dunno if beefcake went with it or not, but you could look into it. My intuition tells me it's not very profitable, but the latest I can order my parts is August 7th, so here's to hoping. :D

lol anthrax I just gave a general picture of my opinion over the now-a-days Nvidias, theres a lot more into it I know too, buuuut we dont want to make this an ati-vs-nvidia thread so lets stop here :p

Travis, hopefully you'll listen for your own good and do whats right [lol I sound like mr. america now]

-Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom