PC Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeedAcpu said:
DUDE!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED ME TO TELL YOU??????????????????????? There are no American sites as cheap as zipzoomfly or newegg that ship to the uk. Sure you might find some sites with an occasional deal but mainly there are no other sites. If there were sites that cheap they would be popular like newegg and zipzoomfly. Like I said a good site many people recommend to people in the UK is http://www.overclockers.co.uk You think any hardware enthusiasts in the UK would be buying from that site if there was some place as cheap as newegg that ships to the UK? The best deals you are gonna find are gonna be on a UK site 95% of the time. I'm sorry you're just gonna have to face the fact that you are gonna have to pay more then americans.

BFG 7950GX2

Newegg - 599$
Tiger Direct - 624$
Overclockers.co.uk - 776$

So, I dont care about paying an extra 25$ from tiger direct, ESPECIALLY when overclockers are selling the card 152$ MORE.

This is the trend for America vs Britain with computer hardware, so when you build up a good pc, your not just paying 100$ more than an American would if buying in the USA, your paying 300$ +

New sites appear all the time. There could be ones even CHEAPER than newegg and zipzoomfly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom