How much can I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingWolf

In Runtime
I got an old Pentuim 2 computer that I don't use at all anymore. I want to sell it on ebay, but I don't want to look like a moron and ask for way to much. Just give me some suggestion for a buying price. I want to get mabey $70 for it, and as much more as I can, but I don't know if it is even worth it.

The specs are:

Intel Pentium II Motherboard
Intel 300 MHz Pentium II Processor (66MHz Bus Version)
32-MB 66Mhz 64Bit 4-clock CL=2 SDRAM UNBUFFERED DIMM 2x(total of 64mb)
200-Watt Power Supply with "Fan On" and 700ma 5vsb
Audio PCI Wavetable Sound Card
IBM 8.4-GB IDE Hard drive
STB nVIDIA AGP Video Card
NEW! CD 52x CD drive (after the old one broke)
NEW! Floppy disk drive (after the old one broke)
56k Modem
10/100 Ethernet NIC
Keyboard
Mouse
RedHat Linux 9(Installed) or Win95

It doesn't have a mointer or speakers to go with it. Just tell me what you think I could get for it.

Tuff Call Wolf, Try for 70 but take what ya can get or maybe Donate it & get a little Tax Write off.:cool:

Yeah, I could donate it, but even my school which isn't public has better computers than this, and they were donate by the goverment, but my school is stupid, and has them running XP so they are so slow. Just idling they are using 30% of the resources. I was like "WHY ARE YOU USING Xp?!?!" [/END RANT]

Anyhow I want to put this toward a new video card because my Geforce 2 just can't do it anymore.

Can a mod move the thread into the Buy/Sell forum? I didn't see it down there.

I would do that, but I'm not too worried about the money I just want about $70, and thats more work, and research than I really want to do.

One thing I hate....XP installed on machines that can't handle it!

You should be able to get $70 out of it, but I would start the bidding price at $50. But don't listen to me, it's your comp.

Ill give you $5
...............no!

My school has all these old computers that they installed XP on, it is network login, but these computers can take like 10 minutes just to log on! - 10 minutes may not sound like that much, but it is when you live it

I myself wouldn't move this thread, you're not really selling it here, just asking what you should sell it for

you can get that kind of computer with monitor keyboard for 40 to 60 dlls in the trifthty nickel and the problems that comes after you sell it its not worth it
what you migth do is check the news paper so you can sale it localy and dont pay for any delivery
good luck but if i was you i keep it for tests or to run old games or as a training comp for a friend or family maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom