My daughters computer screen is horizontal

Status
Not open for further replies.

publicpoet

Beta member
Everything on it is horizontal, even the boot screen. I dont know how to fix it. She said she bumped a button on the keyboard when she was sleeping. I have no clue. Please help.:amazed:

Is there a reset button on your monitor? You can reset the monitor from it's menu, there should be a button on the monitor to get to the menu.

There is no reset.

And we've tried turning off the monitor and back on. I'm thinking its something to do with the OS settings somehow. But I dont know what.

Hmm, I have no clue, its a balance computer and it was goofy on us 1 time b4. I had to go online and download all the recorvery software for it. I may have to do that again.

Not so sure because the monitor should have an "Auto" button represented by an A and there should be a menu button where you can get it and reset the monitor colors and setting.

If you have pivot pro, You can accidentally turn the screen 90, 180... degrees. You should have a quick launch icon or something to turn the
screen.

lol this was used in my school as a prank a while back took the admins some time to figure it out....

press

CTRL+ALT+ and an arrow key, press a different arrow each time untill the screen goes back to normal

Im assuming that this is an LCD monitor, your POSITIVE there is no reset button or option?

what type of monitor is it (make/model)?

if its off rotation in the bios than its not an OS problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom