titan quest help

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
well i just bought the game and i played the demo but when i instaleld the game and ready to doubvle click the icon it says i need to insert the original disk and then shows me a link so i click it follow the instructions and try that but when i try to install the update to the game i get a error right before it finishes. this isnt a download either if thats what your thinking i actually bought the game lol. i support software companies

sucessfully updated the game but i still get that securom thing. ive uninstalled my daemon tools and poweriso. still no luck. has anyone else had this problem.

Nope, sound like a bug leftover from the demo version or a bad installation. Not sure how to fix that though, does the message go away when you reinsert the CD? it could be that your CD/DVD-ROM or CD is might be at fault.

actually the weird thing is when i have the disk inserted it still shows the image of the disk previously in it. i ran CCleaner and nothing still. so i might reistall my disk drive. so should i reinstall it?

PS i wont be able to get back to this for awhile like 6-7 hours becuase i have work
so leave me as much advise as possible thanks =). if all else fails ill call customer support in the morning

Reinstalling is one solution I would do, but I would uninstall the game completely and get rid of any registry setting left behind by the game, then I would reboot, disable any protection software and install the game again and update it. Other then that I can't seem to find any solution to why it keeps asking for the CD to play if you have a legit version. There is a solution to by pass this protection if it gets so annoying to where it can't be fix. You know what I mean, but I won't post it cause it's not legal.

yeah its legit i can even get a pic of my holding it and stuff. but its really annoying. i wanted to play so bad and it wont let me because of people who dont buy the game legitly.

Aalright guys i fixed it i think. not legal or at least im not sure. i just got a no disk hack like a Reloaded one and updated the game after installing it in diagnostic mode and ran cc to remove it and all that then installed the no disk hack and now it works. i guess as long as i bought the game they dont care how i play it on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom