minor fan mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan666 said:
Ahhh...good old TF bashing. You could be more considerate. :rolleyes:

Dude get over it. Seriously.:rolleyes: If we were honestly trying to bash him I think jonh would notice and acctualy stand up for him self.....

Spartan666 said:
Ahhh...good old TF bashing. You could be more considerate. :rolleyes:

what anthrax said, its just jokes, and i am ashamed that i have a dell, lol. dun mind.

newayz, about these zipties, i searched canadian tire, home depot, staples, cant find it anywhere, can someone gimme a link to a store in canada that has em? like home hardware or soemthing?

Try looking for cable ties.

Jbweld is a cold weld epoxy. It's like, liquid metal..pretty much. You have two tubes, one is Steel and I forgot the other one. You mix them togethor 50/50 and stir it around, and voila, you have a very strong 'glue' that will stick anything to anything.

I use JBweld for everything...because I'm very ghetto. :)

I would spend sometime on it, its not like your moaning about taking out the garbage or something. It can actually be quite fun! Lol

If you have a 99 cent shop (stupid money conversion) around you or something close to it, I found what I needed for zipties.

yeah....ok, thanx. i dunno where to get this JBweld u speak of, can u gimme a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom