Socket AM2 and 939

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you will get very little performance boost from that ugprade.. just wait a while.. you don't NEED to upgrade, as your rig will eat up anything thrown at it. if you MUST upgrade, look at the conroes, they seem to have better performance.... so wait a couple of days till we see what the conroes are like / priced.

upgrading from 930 to AM2 because you want to go from fx60 to fx62 makes no sense at all.

if you do decide to go through with the upgrade, and wanna throw away your old parts, SEND EM OVER MY WAY PLEASE :D

aliasaid said:
[Bif you MUST upgrade, look at the conroes, they seem to have better performance.... so wait a couple of days till we see what the conroes are like / priced.
[/B]

I think the people over at XS already conducted testing on the Conroes, and they look even better than expectations :eek: . It's been posted in this section of the forums today. THe FX-62 gets rocked by all of the Conroe chips, pretty amazing really.

EDIT: Here's the link: http://xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105174

P.P. Mguire said:
It is out already. Newegg has it for over 1100 bucks :eek: Man ill be honest w/ you, you dont need to upgrade at all until at least 2007.

Exactly when I am upgrading:D . Can't wait, saving up so I can WC my E6600 when I get it. ;) As for the X6800, that is simply rediculous. Talk about throwing your money away. Many systems don't cost that much. :eek:

NeedAcpu said:
If you do upgrade and you wanna donate your parts to the less fortunate you can always pm me :p

hey hey i asked first!

if he's donating anything its comin my way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom