Green Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
Man I ahave been searching high and low for a green led fan, I found the thermaltake thunderblade with a model number of A1924 but I can't find any online US dealers. If you find a similar fan I need it to be 90mm so I can put it in a new case I am getting (Thermaltake Armor). Here is an obvious question but can a 92mm fan fit into a 90mm slot? I highly doubt it. Also where do the led's sit on the fan? I might on have to replace the led's with green ones. Thanks alot!

Nukem said:
Yea I saw the UFO I don't like it at ALL, it is ugly! Thanks for the help though the thunderblade at that website isn't completely green it is red blue and green all at the same time, I think. Thanks for the help anyways.

Erich K said:
I don't see a single 90mm fan on that list. Thanks for the help any ways.

What about a 90-80mm adapter I was looking for one and the only one I found was a 92-80mm and this resorts to 1 of my first questions, will a 92mm fan fit into a 90mm hole? I mean it is only a two mm difference (even though that is quite a bit)

ok, will the screws be flush? I am just wondering because I found 92 - 80 mm adapter and a few 92 mm green led fans. do you know where the leds sit on the fan, I am thinking of just replacing the ones that come with the case.

usually they sit on the inside of the fan right by each mounting post to hold the fan in place. and it should sit flush as long as you screw it down hard enough.

you could, but truthfully.... it would be easier to buy the fans or adaptors and mount them that way... I'm lazy and do not have the patients for something that intricate (also the tools)

yea, I am pr obably gonna try to change the led's on the blue stock ones and then if I fail I will get the adapters, now I just need to know how many watts are on the stock ones. I don't think it will matter for this job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom