sli or single

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i would go w/ what Pepsi said or get an X1900XT. The XTX is nice but is much more of a penny. Mmmmm XTX
carte004.jpg

:eek: :eek: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :firstlove

Wow, holy crap, that looks rediculous. I have a X1900XT, no problems with it. Highly recommend it.

Pepsiboy700 said:
There is that evga 7900gt with 512mb vram and has speeds close to gtx. Just oc it a little and you got a 7900gtx for about $150 less.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130034

I think with the oc'ing it rivals the x1900xt.

wow.. i've looked at that card many times.. but have just now noticed it had 512 mb... that is insane... and with 1.5 voltage.. .dear jesus!! that'll go farther than a gtx!!!

Where the **** did you get it, how much, and what are temps? Lol

Just read a review of the card. Water cooling?!?!? They showed high temps which I thought was insane since well, its water cooling! (Temps were 53 idle and 90 load, maybe crappy case cooling?) The oc's they got with the card didnt seem too great but look at those temps. Nice card overall except the price they said. "$570 with $30 mail in rebate". Holy ****!

Pepsiboy700 said:

Just read a review of the card. Water cooling?!?!? They showed high temps which I thought was insane since well, its water cooling! (Temps were 53 idle and 90 load, maybe crappy case cooling?) The oc's they got with the card didnt seem too great but look at those temps. Nice card overall except the price they said. "$570 with $30 mail in rebate". Holy ****!

Too much for any card, no matter how underwhelming it is. ;)

Check my thread on my CPL (WSVG) computer convention thing i went to. I "aquired" it there. For FREE lol. And i dont have my b-day present yet :( (DFI Lanparty SLI-DR from my gf) so i havent used it yet. ITs gonna be so much more over my 7800GS lol. I might actualy get a better CPU if needed be.

Your either have connections or are just in the area. I should start going to these. My dad has been going to E3 the past couple of years cause he likes computers and video games (hes 53, weird imo) and always gets something for himself and not me. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom