Just bought a new computer Tell me what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the 4gb of ram is a waste. 2gb is max for right now. The cpu is OK. Get a new video card for sure. Like a x1800,x1900 series or a 7900gt.

If it had a dual core or a fast amd cpu and a decent video card, I would say it OWNS!

Also why is everything about gaming? Almost every reply has to do with gaming. lol

i think this should answer that question

y wouldnt it be good for a gamer cause of the Graphics card im guessing? Is too much ram bad? is the processor above real good? Will this PC be Extremely fast? Im using it and it seems it.

well I did get wat I want I ordered those specs. But y not a gaming computer? Please read my above post?

If I were to upgrade my card to a 512 ATI 1900 would that help its gaming side?

by the sounds of it next time you get a new pc you need to do more research. with the questions you are asking you should either know the answers before you get a new pc or be asking the questions then ;)

nitestick said:
i think this should answer that question

by the sounds of it next time you get a new pc you need to do more research. with the questions you are asking you should either know the answers before you get a new pc or be asking the questions then ;)

I agree with this man!

But you said yourself your not a gamer so whats the problem? that pc will fit the bill perfectly for everything else.

The computer is ok if you really are not an avid gamer. Why the 4 gigs of ram, though?? THat's pretty useful. You could have spent that extra $200 on a better CPU, or video card, etc, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom