Making Fun Of My Principal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubz

Banned
Ok, this contains curse words and stuff, but it is hella' funny.

Sorry if this offends anyone with things such as the swastika and stuff, I was just trying to be as funny as possible.

I made this at school......ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

EDIT////// The reason I made this is because many people say that he sometimes gets drunk and drinks alot. Although I have never seen him drinking before, he does act pretty weird, so i suppose its true.....anyways, if you guys want the source pic to make fun of yourself, it is here: http://www.wise.k12.va.us/sph2/Faculty/Pages/TFletcher.html

HAVE FUN!!!!!!! :eek:

EDIT AGAIn /////////////////////// Ah, I'm going to take this down before I possibly get banned from these forums. Since it contains swastikas, beer bottles, cursing, and the "n" word I think it is a good idea to take it off.....sorry admins!

Why is that a bad idea? :D

EDIT ///// If it is unsuitable material for these forums I will gladly take the thing down, I was just wanting to show you guys so that maybe you'd get a laugh or 2 out of it ;)

OH CRAP, I just noticed it had the "n" word in it, lol. Sorry if this offends any of you guys, just ignore that! :rolleyes:

It doesnt bother me personally, but I'm sure someone will be rather irritated.

Edit
Just noticed you took it down... Good idea :D

Ya, probably, so I thought it would be best to do that before I get banned.

These are like my favorite forums, so getting banned would REALLY suck.

It was on my school comp and i deleted it, so sorry, but there is no way to get it bacck.

I am home now, so there is no way to get it back, sorry.

I can describe it though!

It showed my principals head, and he was holding a Jim Beams beer can, and in this word bubble he is saying "Jim Beams ....it'll get you drunk!"

I also drew a swastika on his head, and other stuff like that.

I'll see if tomorrow I cant sneak and dig it out of the recycle bin and send it to ya! :)

This sounds really mature!!

I wish I have the two minutes of my life back that I wasted reading this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom