Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss scsi. My dad said it was harder to setup and use than ide for noobs so thats why ide took off but he also said why use ide for 4 devices when you can have 7 on scsi. I dont know, he still uses it all.

mean people, old computer stuff, LOL what are you talking about, SCSI is used all over the place today for modern servers and even workstations, OLD has no place in SCSI, its just not the most efficent system out there, not trying to be mean but look up stuff before you make comments like that :p
SCSI has been out longer than IDE, it IS quite old.

NOGA said:
hey :( what is it just becaseu im 15 and dont know old computers and stuff dosnt mean you have to be mean two me :(

now i know thanks to wikipiedia no thaks to YOU!

mean people :p

You're welcome. Even if it makes me a mean person.

P.P. Mguire said:
SCSI has been out longer than IDE, it IS quite old.

yes, understood that scsi is older then ide, but in the way he was sounding that scsi had been replaced and, on that note i rebuteled that scsi is still being used.

turboFX55 said:
mean people, old computer stuff, LOL what are you talking about, SCSI is used all over the place today for modern servers and even workstations, OLD has no place in SCSI, its just not the most efficent system out there, not trying to be mean but look up stuff before you make comments like that :p

well the wikipedia thing said that is was like old and stuff soo i did look it up just didnt get enough info

:p

SCSI has gotten alot better over the ages. Its real exspensive now so thats why you dont see many ppl w/ it. Not to mention conventional users dont have a use for it.

joshd said:
maybe that yellow cable could go behind, through one of the holes, and up from underneath the motherboard at the bottom?

07-14-06_1048.jpg

07-15-06_1700.jpg

I thought it wouldn't reach but it turned out ok, now it comes out from the bottom....thanks for the tip.

Nukem said:
looks like it's a SATA pci controller cable of some kind.

It's a power splitter.

P.P. Mguire said:
SCSI has gotten alot better over the ages. Its real exspensive now so thats why you dont see many ppl w/ it. Not to mention conventional users dont have a use for it.

yea most people who arent running a server,, only have just to say... hey i got scsi.. lol thats why i had it... like i actually needed 4x15krpm drives in raid just to load games a few seconds faster. Now i just decided that a single drive works fine, better airflow n stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom