Conroe Reviews Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always go for the E6300. The price of the highest-end chip is always going to be very high. However, the lower end chips shouldn't deviate more than $20 (higher or lower) than their shipment prices.

sh|t thats bad...........

The x6800 has been overpriced by 35%, I was hoping for it to not be overpriced by more than 15-20%...... if the E6600 is overpriced by this much ----im screwed =\

-Jo.

I was hoping to possibly get my hands on a E6300 but at this rate theres no way. I can afford the processor but if it goes to high i cant afford the rest.

well same here, I want watercooling and it wont happen if the proc takes my extra 100-200 bucks for that..

-Jo.

If you want bragging rights, then your not going to win... there are people on here who have WAY more resources than most... why go for one of the 1k+, when you can do something in your budget and have your w/c. In this case I would go for lower end quality, then high end partial machine, casue you run out of money. over one thousand for a dang CPU! That is crazy to me... I don't can how fast it is, or if it cooks my eggs in the morning!

lol

This way or another, I Hope its just a hype of the first couple of days, im gonna wait till august 1'st before I even order my conroe or whatever cpu i'll buy eventualy...

I Counted on the E6600, cause it has shared L2 cache and stuff liek that which the E6300 does not have all those crazy stuff in it... so I unno anymore

-Jo.

I'm honestly not that impressed with Conroe. AMD is not screwed. Look at the preformance difference, it's minimal. It's nice not to have a biased benchmark for once. Imagine what will happen when AMD comes out with their 65nm CPU's. As I said a long time ago...if the Conroe truly does prove to be better I might make a switch but not now. I'm sticking with AMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom