Conroe Reviews Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infomatic

Banned
Official Conroe Reviews Released

Apparently, its July 14th where [H]ardOCP is located.

Intel Core 2 Gaming Performance.

My favorite hardware review website, because they show you the actual FPS that you get in an actual game. Not the "canned benchmarks" that other websites give you. I mean...I'm not going to be getting 60FPS in BF2 with a 7900GT, so...

That said...GPU Bottleneck. Now tell me that you don't believe such a thing exists.

Will post more as I see them.

I guess he's right in a way...but 16x12 TAA 32x AF is not high gaming...that's INSANE gaming.

how about some 12x10 4x AA 16x AF with a 7900GT lol. I bet it improves there.

cheers for the info.....ahhh....info :p
now we can finally get that old argument over with. the real results are coming and real solid evidence. i know that basically all the stuff you said was right it just wasn't truly verified fact yet. i think we should make a "memories" powerpoint or something to commemorate what this one god darned processor has done to the forum ;)

Should have just listened, the 6600 and the 6700 might have their prices raised. And with all these reviews talking about how great the chip is, why shouldn't they? gahh, I don't want to pay so much for the CPU, I wouldn't be able to afford the watercooling kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom