Radeon X1600 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya it looks good. its not guaranteed to go to x1600xt speeds.. and even if it doesn't its a good card at that price. i say go for it.

I would rather go for the HIS X1600pro. Also, if your getting a PCI-E board you might as well get the XT instead.
Theres just no way a x1600 period could beat a 6800 gs/gt/ultra. Maybe get close, but the luck would have to be so high. In some benchies I managed to find the x1600xt is close in some and smacked aside in others. Even with the decent oc's people were getting (Look to be 100 mhz higher on both sides) it wasnt enough.
THis is a review, and im a person. Ive actualy dealt w/ all cards talked about so far, and ive proven my point before in a previuos thread.
if what pepsiboy said is true, then what i said is true also because the x850xt pe is faster than the 6800ultra
My 6800GT has beatin an X850XTPE. Its nothing special and its not what its hyped up to be. Not to mention the NON SM3.0 support.
EDIT: I have just went to the site you looked at and im suprised you actualy believed a single bit of that ********.
Come on!
A 9800XT beating a 6600GT?
THE X800XTPE is beathing THE X850XTPE?? AHAHAH Now that is SOME kind of funny. I mean seriously, it gets funnier as you scroll down. An FX5950 beating a 6600GT? Youve got to yanking my chain here. At least page 6 looked a LITTLE better. Man those benches are so whack the man down the road on crack makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom