Just bought a new computer Tell me what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

v930

In Runtime
Hey everyone. I just bought a new Dell Dimension 9150 here are the specs.

Intel Pentium D 940 3.2ghz dual-core processor

4gb Ram

320gb Hard Drive

128MB ATI Hyper Memory PCI-Express X16 (DVI/VGA/TV Out) Radeon X300 SE (not much of a gamer)

16X DVD-ROM and 16X DVD+/-RW

SoundBlaster Advanced MB Audio 7.1ch

Monitor: 19in UltraSharp Flat screen

and more but those are the basics.

Opinions ne one does this sound like a good pc?

Are these all good specs? Thank you

Note: Upgrading from a Dell Dimension fully modded 3g P4

y wouldnt it be good for a gamer cause of the Graphics card im guessing? Is too much ram bad? is the processor above real good? Will this PC be Extremely fast? Im using it and it seems it.

ram is too much if you're not doing anything that are ram hungry like video editing and crap and the video card suck major *** wouldn't do crap to new games. over all it's good VIDEO EDITING and things like that pc, but definitly not gaming. that's what you get when you buy prebuilt pc's more than you need part and garbage components. that's why people build their own systems get what they like and need.

well I did get wat I want I ordered those specs. But y not a gaming computer? Please read my above post?

but is the processor I got a good one and does the pc sound extremely fast cause thats wat I want cause I tend to run a lot of programs for work and school. I do web editing and alot of other stuff. the only game I play if that is halo.

Is my Graphics card a good one?

It is known not to be a Gaming computer because

1. it is Intel but that is changed now it that conroe is out but as for that exact cpu it is not better then an AMD gaming comp.
2. that comp is really really good at multi tasking because it is dual core and it has 4 gigs of ram.
3. it isn't a gaming rig since I have that same card and I built my pc and I just used that card since my mobo doesn't have on-board video. That card can play most games on LOW settings, the best game I played and am playing is half life at low settings averaging about 20-30 fps on LOW settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom