ATX case help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's easier to comparing it to some other form factor. first form factor AT and ATX if you have power supply in the case. if only one big power supply goes to the motherboard than it's an ATX if there're two then it's AT. and no need to mention those small form factors because the're small. also besides ATX there're mini ATX and extended ATX which i am having right now. however it's easier if you could provide some pictures.

have you determinded which form factor case you have? and that PSU is good for light use of computer like word proccessing go online and stuffs liket hat nothing fancy except the price.

ha. years ago my firend gave me the same card. don't know how the video card would perform because i don't play that game and don't know if it's a resource hungry game or just a anything can play it game,

did you get it on the gaming box? something like the minimum requirement? if you always look at things like that because you don't have a very good system. DO NOT look at the minimum go to the recommemded.

recommended is:
pentium4 1.5GHZ- I have pentium4 1.6GHZ
1024mb RAM- I have 768mb RAM
64mb graphics- Hoping to get 256mb graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom