AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
my celeron was overheating badly, like 70 degrees celcius for the CPU, so i opened up the case, bought a cheap $20 vaccuum and spray can from Wal-Mart, and my system is running very cool, at 23 degrees celcius :)

I'm not 100% sure if AMD's overheat easily, my parent's PC is very cool, and its never cleaned out for dust.

I think we can finally put this thread to rest....

x6800473910s7506sr.gif

:p

X6800 ES modPI 1M WR @10.750s by TAM

the answer that all seem to be lookin for is really simple to answer...
AMD or INTEL ? right ...answer ..
doesnt really matter, the high priced stuff you buy today is going to be outdated tomorrow.

Nubius said:

They put chips in dells, HP's, e-machines, all for grandmas and whatnot so the majority of the people who use Intel generally don't know squat about computers whereas someone with an AMD Built machine either built it themselves, or atleast ordered the parts for someone else to build.... You kinda have to know a little about computers just to know of AMD, whereas you're practically born knowing about Intel as the leading brand.

I know i'm a bit late but its so true
when i was ike a little kid (im still onlt a teen) i thought intel was the best a argued that fact but really i knew nothing
now i no more about pcs and how to build them and i choose AMD every time. I dont have anything against people who choose AMD i just think that they often don't know that much about pc's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom