7900gt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what will be new about directx 10?

And anyway, will the cards be even more expensive as now? Or will all cards go down in price, and the directx 10 cards be about the same price as the 7950GTX etc?

Xiahou said:
So what will be new about directx 10?

Do a quick search and You will get a better awnser then I can provide at the moment

Xiahou said:
And anyway, will the cards be even more expensive as now? Or will all cards go down in price, and the directx 10 cards be about the same price as the 7950GTX etc?

My theory is the GeForce 8800GT will be around 300 ish 400 and the 8800GTX will be around 500 ish 600 ish.

The reason cards are getting cheaper is becuase the smaller dies mean easier manufacturing and so they are cheaper to produce.

Thats what happend with the 7800 series and 7900. 7800 GT'xs were going for 450+ at the beginning when the 79 series came out and 7900 GT's were going for 300+ The 7900 GT ened up smoking the GTX and had a cheaper price tag.

Im not saying the 8 series is going to be cheap but its not gonna be anything like the 7800GTX 512 was or anything....

OK thanks.

Ive been on toms hardware forums, and a few guys are saying there, the directx 10 thing will just be another new card. Newer card meaning better performance, but no big changes, just a better performance as any card, from going to 7900 to 7950.

I am now looking at a 1900xt. What would be the best manufacturer to go with for ATI cards? I have no knowledge about ATI cards.

Any1 know a site from America/Canada that sells with payment options, such as after 6 months, over 24 months, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom