Conroe Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
I suggest this be the official conroe thread for the next few days/weeks as Conroe is unvailed. It is supposed to be released tomorrow. Is that like 12PM tonight? No one has really said much on the chip lately and it seems like were only 6hrs away from the release according to the article. Is this still standing?:cool:

Oops...How did this get in case modding...Can a mod please move this to the high performance section lol.

I believe this belongs under new technology services & products section.

tell me exactly what this big new thing is about?

I mean I heard of Conroe but can someone just give me like a small description of it, like the benefits with it/ advantages etc?

darn now my vaio is going to be behind...oh well

how much you think their processors gonna be ?

I'm still not impressed... there is nothing I do that wil require that much horsepower... and half the time I'm into my games so much that I don't "look around" to see the scenery! LOL If it can cook my eggs in the morning, THEN... I'll be impressed! :p

the cheapest one is like $190 or $200 or something but the E6300 and E6400 suck because they have 2MB L2 Cache, but then the E6600 and uP have 4MB l2 cache, and the E6600 is about $330 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom