Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Voodoos PC that cost as much as 7 grand or somthing had some of the most mind boggling wire management. It was amazing.

hey someone should take a windowed case and spray the window with that privacy fog spray paint. bet it would look very cool with different colored lights inside and all.

BennyV04988 said:
hey someone should take a windowed case and spray the window with that privacy fog spray paint. bet it would look very cool with different colored lights inside and all.

Im confused.

Privacy Fog Spray Paint?

?:confused:

NOGA said:

LMAO HA HA HA

jseber1982 said:
Yea turbo has a high paying IT job. Not gunna say who he works for because i dont know if he wants people knowing. He is a sysadmin like me. Hmm he only lives like an hour a way, i should pay him a visit one day.

wow sacramento is an hour away, **** that must be a fast car u got, lol

i used to work for intel, no suprise, but now i am starting my own company, its hardier then i thought, mainly to get clients but im doing it!!

hey :( what is it just becaseu im 15 and dont know old computers and stuff dosnt mean you have to be mean two me :(

now i know thanks to wikipiedia no thaks to YOU!

mean people :p

mean people, old computer stuff, LOL what are you talking about, SCSI is used all over the place today for modern servers and even workstations, OLD has no place in SCSI, its just not the most efficent system out there, not trying to be mean but look up stuff before you make comments like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom