no red color

Status
Not open for further replies.

aSianRemiX

Solid State Member
i have a hp pavilion a520n pc and a hp pavilion mx703 and when i connect it the monitor is missing some colors. when i check in the desktop properties/settings, i dont see the red color? and it is at highest 32bit.... so anyone know why this is happennin? and im thinkin of some ways it is causing this but i dont want to waste my money yet until you guys help me out

I'm sorry ..but i found it hard to understand what u posted ... In any case ....

Have u tried the monitor on another machine ...?
Also recheck the connector to the display card ...sometimes loose connections can cause such colour disorientations

try the simple stuff first. If you can , hook the monitor up to another PC and see if it does the same thing. If you can not do that try another video cable or make sure your is tight on both ends. Did you move the computer recently or just build it. Did this just happen or has it always been like this.

yeah the monitor work normal wit other comp but guess it ur 2nd choice so how do i check the connector to the card ?

EDIT: i juz bought it from bestbuy yesterday

Just remove it out from the card ..then reconnect it ..n' tighten the screw fastner's on the side's of the connector

are u talking about the card inside the machine? can u explain a bit more how to do it? sorri but i dont know a lot about inside the cpu

NO NO NO .....it's not the card inside the machine ...i'm talking about the cable that goes from ur monitor to ur CPU

Goto Display Properties

Color_Profile.jpg

Check n' see here if any wrong color profile has been loaded .. if so delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom