Radeon X1600 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emokills

Beta member
I found a Radeon X1600 Pro Overclocked to and XT on Newegg. I was wondering if this would be a good card for me. I wanted to get the X850, but it's just out of my price range. Will I be ok with current-gen games (FEAR, etc.) with this card?

the x850xt is better than any of those.

but the x1600pro is decent enough.

depends how much you're paying for it... link?

The X1600 is the better and safer bet in this situation. the X850XT and PE models do not have shader 3.0 support. both are 2.0 and is showing/going to show it age with the newer games that come out. and as P.P. Mguire said... "cheaper too!" get the 1600...

YEs thankj you, and if you get the right one you can OC it and its better than a 6800ultra/X850XT. (first hand experience) BTW that model would be the HIS X1600PRO

P.P. Mguire said:
YEs thankj you, and if you get the right one you can OC it and its better than a 6800ultra/X850XT. (first hand experience) BTW that model would be the HIS X1600PRO

Theres just no way a x1600 period could beat a 6800 gs/gt/ultra. Maybe get close, but the luck would have to be so high. In some benchies I managed to find the x1600xt is close in some and smacked aside in others. Even with the decent oc's people were getting (Look to be 100 mhz higher on both sides) it wasnt enough.

Oh yeah, http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/337/1.

if what pepsiboy said is true, then what i said is true also because the x850xt pe is faster than the 6800ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom