Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

nVdia

In Runtime
hey My wireless internet is giving me h'll all it does is cut in and out all the other computers work in the network except for mine. Could my wirless mouse and keyboard be interfering they run a 2.4ghz same as my router?

thankss!

Well Im pretty sure that Most Wireless Mice and keyboards use BlueTooth or IR, But if they do indeed are wireless and operate at the same frequency as your wireless ROuter and Card, then its possible.
(Or is Bluetooth the same As Wireless, hrmm well I guess Ill find out soon enough. :confused: )
Give us the specifications your Wireless Router, Keyboard, Mouse and Wireless Card.

Has this always happened? How long have you owned the computer for?
Are there any microwaves or Wireless Phones close to your PC or Wireless router?

hey My wireless internet is giving me h'll all it does is cut in and out all the other computers work in the network except for mine. Could my wirless mouse and keyboard be interfering they run a 2.4ghz same as my router?

i still didn't get what you're saying. sorry for that, but i think you're trying to say your connection drop constantly but not the others?

My Dad's got the same MOUSE for his notebook computer. It has no interference with our 5.8Ghz phone and 2.4Ghz router.

I have heard that 2.4Ghz telephones give off interference with everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom