Hi, I'm a Mac... Hi, I don't care....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice Daddy said:
lol, I have one of those sitting in my room

You know what's sad Juice Daddy?

They used Photoshop, Morphing software, and Quicktime Pro. They were so slow that it took about 3 minutes to start Netscape, and about 4 minutes to load Yahoo :(

The General,

Mac's don't freeze and restart? I used a "Mac Classic" at school with the B/W screen one time, and it froze while typing a document and i lost everything.

Does the commercial mean that the Intel Mac's don't freeze?

"Oh, yeah? wel I had a Mac "Classic" 2 from 1989 and it froze!! Take that, Apple!!..&

talldude123 said:
The General,

Mac's don't freeze and restart? I used a "Mac Classic" at school with the B/W screen one time, and it froze while typing a document and i lost everything.

Does the commercial mean that the Intel Mac's don't freeze?
I have a question for you, talldude,.. If you had a choice, would you still be using a Intel DX2 system with only 4 megabytes of ram, and NO Math co-processor? :confused: :p Every Mac computer you give an example of is always Waaay too freken owld to represent Macs today. Macs today are different than they were 22 years ago... And no, I don't think that Macs freeze... Anymore... lol:cool:

My Powerbook didn't freeze for the 7 months I had it, and my Macbook Pro hasn't frozen yet, but Windows gave me BSOD several times, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom