TV and PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbmxdave

In Runtime
I would like to connect my TV to my PC, so that I can play my games and watch videos on a larger screen, I have a Saphire Radeon 9200se 128MB ATI graphics card,

I have a video out cable that plugs into a scart.

I have tried simply plugging those things together, but nothing worked, what am I doing wrong?

Thankyou

Check the Display Properties tab, and click on Settings. There should be settings related to ATI.

(Sorry, i don't have an ATI card, i'm just taking a guess)

ive taken a look around there, but cant find anything that says anything like "turn on video out"

If you don't see that stuff then you are probably just using the radeon video driver and not the catalyst control software. You need to install the catalyst control software to enable TV out. Download the latest radeon drivers. Do all the updates in order (even .net frameworks) ATI Drivers When you are done that it is pretty straight forward. It will auto detect you have a tv hooked up and you can see the options by right clicking the desktop and click properties then the settings tab then the advanced button (lower right of small window) and then you will see all the ATI settings tabs.

Edit - Reworded a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom