old laptop parts store. hd & caddy, batter pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

korky122

In Runtime
anyone know a place where i could get those, i have a compaq armada m700, all it needs is a hd and caddy, and battery. it works fine. i tryed. just missing those parts. teacher gave it to me.

ebay has them but i dont have ebay account.

help would be appreacited.

you would have to dig harder because companies like compaq discontinue old produts parts. battery don't know but you can find a harddrive because it uses 2.5 inches HDs.

The best place would probably be a good seller on ebay (cheap), otherwise try this site:
http://www.impactcomputers.com/

They're kind of expensive for some stuff but it will at least give you the part numbers you'll need to check compatibility with replacement parts. I use this site + ebay for older laptop parts.

just look at those prices for the replacement parts freaking ex*****ve. personally i'll dump it and get a new one. but if the only you have still holds some sentimental value to you, used might be a better deal. but only if you know what to do with them like clear the things out of used HDs.

lol wow, looks like im going to have to create an ebay account. just the f'n caddy for the hd cost $90. i dont want to buy a new laptop, just recived this for free, works fine w/ the parts. i tried it. i just want something to sit around the houe and go online.

thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom