Unique Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... that is an utterly small mobo.. and i would never put my parts in a bottle... i can't imagine any kind of good airflow in that lil thing.. and you can't really upgrade due to lack of room??? very odd to me...

wow... that is an utterly small mobo.. and i would never put my parts in a bottle... i can't imagine any kind of good airflow in that lil thing.. and you can't really upgrade due to lack of room??? very odd to me...
It dosent need airflow. He cut a hole where the processor fan is so the bottle needs no airflow.

that whiskey bottle thing is really, truly amazing. after i get my computer, and my mom wont need hers, i definitely want to some cool out of that old dell box. maybe a mini fridge.....

check his other mods it's pretty nifty, but that one stands out just for being inside a whiskey bottle lol

i like how he replaced this old monitors plastic covering with plexiglass which makes me want to do something like that on my laptop but it'd be more complicated

people have too much time, money, and love there computers way too much to put that much effort into a case.

The case is pretty awesome though.

some people look at the case, the same way some people do their car... it's all about looks... it's something to be proud of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom