• Rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethereal_Dragon said:
Is there REALLY nothing else to do in Canada?

I dont have a credit card, so i can't order stuff online. And my computer isn't powerful enough for gaming of any kind. So i go here.

Do kids not play outside anymore?? Once I get around to getting the fuel from my parents garage, it's time to take out my Nitro Stadium Truck... 1:10 scale AWD remote control truck... :cool:

Ethereal_Dragon, i dont like the outdoors. It scares me too much. I can see outside through Google Earth. I go outside to catch the bus, to go to work on weekends. That's it.

9 hours on TF isn't unhealthy, its fun!

lol... you forgot [/sarcasm] at the end there....

please don't tell me you are seriously 18 years old and afraid of the outdoors....

I'm on for more than 9 hours a day, cause I have nothing else to do at work after I finish reading the articles at CNN & Tom's Hardware.... not too many other pages I go to that would be considered 'work friendly'... and I can say that CNN & Tom's Hardware are SORT of work related...

I go on Tech-Forums alot because i just graduated. I have barely anything to do. I've applied at three places for a job, haven't got replies yet.

And what am i supposed to do, watch TV all day? At least my fingers are getting exercise :p

Yes, i do.

I don't know how to set-up "text-to-type", where you talk into the microphone, and it types for you. They had it at school, through MS Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom