Windows Vista :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
wats so great about vista? like does it just look better? or is it just the new thing that u need to have...

alt tab brings up the 3d interface for switching...its pointless and stupid it should have just showed all the programs open like when you view tabs all on one page. Cycling through programs in that new was is just as slow as before. Maybe its windows key and tab... iv uninstalled vista anyway, couldnt get any drivers for my wireless card.

check the vista thread for more details on it:

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57368

Untitled.jpg

that's what i see

Have Multiple windows open. then hit Windows Key and Tab. That brings up the Flip3D.

talldude123 said:
I'm glad to see that somebody has a good computer to run Vista on... Celeron's are made for XP, 'nuff said.

hahaha :D. is it normal for a window to get sketchy when scrolling in IE? that's what i've been getting when i log onto some websites. idk maybe driver. is the 32bit version x86? because those are the drivers i downloaded for my vid card.

X86 is the 32-bit version.

It's "flaky" when you scroll because of the drivers, they're not installed. Vista only comes with a few select drivers. Just use the one closest to your video card.
Example: If you have Intel 845, use Intel 865 chipset driver. They're identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom