yay! my first electronic 'mod'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Emeril... you don't need 2048-bit encryption for you secret reciepe's, we won't steal them... honest.... BAM!
:cool:

The General said:
I don't even need to have a lock, if the government took my harddrive it would take a million years to figure out what was on it. Everything but boot and my kernel is 2048-bit encrypted, lol.

How does that work? Does it make your start up time incredibly slow?

The General said:
What's the point of this? I could just open the case, rip the wires off the key mechanism, touch the wires together and it will start. Lol, just like in the movies when someone hotwires a car.

If for no other reason... the joy and pride of creativity.

Better this young man be fiddling with his pooter than fiddling with....well idle hands are the devils playground.

The General said:
Everything but boot and my kernel is 2048-bit encrypted, lol.

eehhh.... why? i fail to see the point. what is on your hdd that is that secret? (well, if it is, then you arent exactly going to put it on a forum... but yea)

pics of it mounted!

hey guys! today i finally got round to mounting my switch, and i thought i would share this momentous occasion with t-f! piccys!!:

17072006001.jpg

17072006004.jpg

17072006003.jpg

harry

p.s. and it works!!! lol

NICE JOB! that looks sweet..

personally I would have mounted it on the front bezel, but yea. Nonetheless, I like it alot.

What is the monitor you have below that, is that part of the case?

i was thinking about mounting it there, but then i decided to just put it on a 3.25" blanking plate so i can 're-use' it easily if i ever change cases.

yeah, its just a little LCD(i guess) screen built into the case (jeantech, umm, i forgot lol. i wouldnt reccomend the case btw lol)

harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom