Conroe mobos.. anyone has a clue of a release date?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya.. i'm still waiting for a conroe board as well.. i just found a conroe on ebay for 560 bucks.. the e6600 which is a ridiculous price considering its coming out this week?

anywho.. looking forward to it.. getting me an sli board

NosBoost300 said:
ya.. i'm still waiting for a conroe board as well.. i just found a conroe on ebay for 560 bucks.. the e6600 which is a ridiculous price considering its coming out this week?

anywho.. looking forward to it.. getting me an sli board

pfff rich ***, you already have a good system now. Then your going conroe's !!!

hey hey!! i'm selling my stuff to get better stuff.. i am no longer rich, there were big hour cuts at work... so my paychecks have suffered severe drops

NosBoost300 said:
hey hey!! i'm selling my stuff to get better stuff.. i am no longer rich, there were big hour cuts at work... so my paychecks have suffered severe drops

From 1200 to what, 1100 :p

I wouldn't be talking Mr. Opty165 @ 2.8Ghz, lol.

Wow, you went off AIM like half a second before I msg'd you. Somehow, I knew that was going to happen.

Infomatic said:
I wouldn't be talking Mr. Opty165 @ 2.8Ghz, lol.

Wow, you went off AIM like half a second before I msg'd you. Somehow, I knew that was going to happen.

erm, cough 170 cough :classic:. I was thinking of selling and going with Conroe's, but I decided not to, cause GFX > CPU :D

Yea, I agree. Videocard is more important than the CPU. Upgrade the CPU too though, later on.

Conroe is for more of the new PC builders; not so much the upgraders.

hrmm... well i'm single core now.. and i need to go dual core.. so i decided to just go conroe... i'm selling a gig of my ram to my friend for 75 bucks .... so thats some dough towards it...

and no!! my paychecks went from 550... down to like 325-350... thats a big drop.. biweekly btw... sooo... thats no where near as much money as before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom