Agp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGP cards are still being made [manufactured] but no improvements [ new releases] will ever be made for them.

And you can probably find a good one for around your budget [ I'm in £ so I don't know how much that really is].

But really what I advise you to do is save up and get a budget system that will last you much longer than a new AGP card.

Just a question, what's your PC for.. gaming [ if so, what type - high end, mid end ?] or just browsing the net etc etc

Should be able to tell from my sig :p

But my video card is a little out of date. I know there are 6600GT's made in AGP. Is there anything a little higher than that?

Willeh said:
AGP cards are still being made [manufactured] but no improvements [ new releases] will ever be made for them.

hmmm... funny that they just came out with a 7800GS not to long ago. And I am sure more cards are to be coming to the AGP table soon.

Actualy there is the X1600 AGP card... (which I think cam. out after the 7800GS) but those are supposedly the last. Now I have heard rumor of a possible X1800 type AGP... but that was rumor only... I have seen nothing to support it.

The General said:
I doubt it, the 7800GS will be the last.

well i can garrun****intee that these money hungary card makers will tap the remaining market of AGP users. So expect more cards to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom