Outlook 2003 Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandakay

Solid State Member
I have a wierd problem.

We just got some of our employees new computers with Windows XP and Office 2003. Previously they were using Windows 2k Pro and either Office 2000 or XP.

The problem we are seeing is that when someone prints an email the side margins are too wide for the page, and both edges are cut off slightly. When you check Page Setup everything is set properly, and increasing the margins makes no difference.

The only thing I can think of it being is a Group Policy thing. When I log into the same computer (being an Admin I don't get any policies) emails print correctly. I have spent hours searching through Group Policy and cannot find a thing that ties Outlook and Printing together.

Nothing else has this problem with printing, only emails from Outlook 2003.

I have tried re-installing Office with no luck.

Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated!

Why would you want to increase the margins? Wouldn't you want to decrease them?

-Mike

Umm.. not if it's running off the edges of the pages. Increasing the margins brings the edge of the text towards the center of the page. My problem is that the first couple letters, and last couple letters, of each line are off the edge of the page.. making it impossible to read the email.

I just found that some emails do print ok. The Outlook 2003 Welcome email is what I've been testing with. I printed out an email that is rich text and it printed with perfect margins. Could this be an HTML formatting problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom