Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see cables!!! Lol, im sure when you put the side panel on you wont be able to see them though. I thought of going threw the front of the case before but un fortunately in stuck in IDE mode. :(

P.P. Mguire said:
You can do all that and she wont let you touch a PC? So you gomt soemthing worse? What kinda deal you working here?

I got her an xps so that i dont gotta work on her pc.... if anything ever breaks,, its my fault. tired of that.

I told her that if she needs anymor help, she can call dell and leave me out of it.

Thats one thing about being a tech.. the second you touch it,, every problem from then on is your fault

yeah but when they know that you know what your doing, every time you turn around they want something else from you, MAINLY your family, and THEY want it always for free.

yea thats what my neighbor did to me.... i am a certified by mcafee as a virus\spyware expert,, and my neighbor knew that.

So i went over there and real quick fixed her machine up.. Then the next day she was like,, can you download and installthis panda antivirus software i bought?

I took her info for the site,, burned it to a cd and handed it to you and said if i install this or anything else, it will cost you $100 an hour.

she took it and i havnt heard anything more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom