Painting cables UV reactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
I was wondering, since I'm not finding much suppliers who has blue uv reactive cable sleeves (vantec is a big one for cable sleeves but as most online store says its blue sleeves are uv reactive, it's not, you can even check out the manufacturers site) and I only found one store that carried an actual manufacturer with uv reactive blue sleeves, OKgear (that were actual sleeves not spirals),

If there is, what's a good method of covering my existing sleeves with specific colored uv reactive paint, while avoiding the risk of having it melt or something onto my stuff (I don't know, just being paranoid), and where can i find the paint by the way.

Well thats just an example, but i dont beleive they have to be in kits. Also, the pain is a clear coat so you can just buy the paint and spray over your existing sleeinvg kit.

Is there any other site? This site's uv paint is sold out and i can't find it any where else

I havent looked for UV Paint myself, i only stumbled onto it one day on this site. IM sure other sites sell it but this one is the only one i know of.

question, how come alot of sites don't distribute UV blue things, and the site I went to that did said that color is less UV reactive.

[predicting to get a scientific answer of the properties of blue]

To tell you the truth i have no idea. I have notcied though that pink, green, and orange are the brightest UV colors. Red and blue seem to be not as UVish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom