Hi, I'm a Mac... Hi, I don't care....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, trial software sucks. Whose idea was trial software anyway? I want to murder them.

I can understand shareware, use as long as you want, remove some features. Like Google Earth vs Google Earth Pro or whatever.

Sharewear is pretty lame. Like LimeWire Pro and Basic: Slower download speed and a message to upgrade at startup. Trillian Pro and Basic are like that too.

I still use it, because it signs into Yahoo, MSN, AIM, and IRC without having to use muitiple clients.

BTW - That mighty mouse looks nice, it is PC compatible, and does it cost alot?

talldude123 said:
I still use it, because it signs into Yahoo, MSN, AIM, and IRC without having to use muitiple clients.

BTW - That mighty mouse looks nice, it is PC compatible, and does it cost alot?

Gaim does MSN, AIM, IRC, IRQ, Yahoo, and a few more that I can't remember off the top of my head. They all show up as one buddy list, it's cool.

The Mighty Mouse is Windows and Linux compatible, but it's really annoying to use. The only cool thing it has is the track ball for scrolling 360 degrees.

It's like $60 Canadian, $50USD I think.

"Hi, i'm a video card..."

The way i see it, this is revenge for all the dimwhitted bias by PC users that costed Apple soo much money in the past. :rolleyes:

I don't feel like getting into this right now, but like i said: It's about time apples started firing back. :angry: :cool:

I have to admit.... I find the mac commercials helarious.... Seriously.... just the Bill Gates look-a-like has me practically rolling around on the floor laughing...

my last and only Mac was an Apple IIe.... man, that was a POS back when friends had 333Mhz Pentiums....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom