Hard Drive Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
k, newegg is acting queer for me, so if i had to guess your comparing a regular raptor to the Raptor X, which has a different look and is encased differently

Note: you can never see the inside of the hard drive unless of course if the casing is transparent, which is very unlikely, if the hard drive is ever unprofessionally opened, it cant be used again.

Yes, those are the two I am comparing. Both 10,000 rpm and 150 Gb of space. So the only difference is the different look? Because it costs $70 more to get the Raptor X.

Looks like the Raptor X also has a harddrive heatsink on it. Could be me, but that's what it looks like.

PS. Newegg is acting up for me too. :(

john3 said:
k, newegg is acting queer for me, so if i had to guess your comparing a regular raptor to the Raptor X, which has a different look and is encased differently

Note: you can never see the inside of the hard drive unless of course if the casing is transparent, which is very unlikely, if the hard drive is ever unprofessionally opened, it cant be used again.

I can't even access Newegg.

Did they buy Dell servers? :mad:

ITS NOT JUST ME!!! New egg only opens with internet explorer for me... not with Opera. I dont know what the deal is but try IE if you havnt already.

Currently, for myself, IE, FF, and Opera all load NE, and at a usual speed. It doesn't take 5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom