Reverse HyperThreading does not exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not right now, but I know that eventually anything will be possible with computers. Probably by the time I'm like 40 or something though, lol.

It was the Inquirer that broke the RHT story in the first place.

If you're going to believe in RHT because of the Inquirer, then obviously believe it when they debunk it themselves.

The INQ has the kahunahs to run with a tech story when no one else will. Plus, they get the best scoops.

I check 'em pretty much daily... but, then, there are over 300 sources on dailyrotation.com anyway.

this reverse hyperthreading is very interesting, but i'd prefer to dwell on the joke, and the reaction to the joke, and the consequent discussion/flame war.

I don't see anything factual in it, neither in RHT in the first place, speculations were made, hopes raised, obviously they brought it to the masses, but if spreading rumours, and subsequently "quashing/debunking" them made it totally untrue, alot of things wouldn't have happened at all in PC hardware.

That's kinda funny, the way they put it.

Well, there was this one rumor, and see, we thought it was real. Now we realize that this rumor is actually a rumor!

Go figure. This happens all of the time.

Like Intel's supposed 32-core, 32-nm server processor.

Or the war in Iraq and WMDs... ;)

Infomatics response to humor reminds me of a line form the movie, "Good Morning Vietnam", when Robin Williams remarks to his commanding officer in response to the no sense of humor First Sargent that is riding his donkey: "Looks like he's a man in desparate need of a ****job"!! Chill Pill is in order!!

Infomatic said:
It was the Inquirer that broke the RHT story in the first place.

If you're going to believe in RHT because of the Inquirer, then obviously believe it when they debunk it themselves.

there are other sites which have articles about RHT also. check out bit-tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom