Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
john3 said:
YO TURBO IS BACK!!!!!!! holy shat man, nice cards.......dis kid is LOADED. dont forget to post ur new rig man.

For the record, he isn't back[and when did he leave anyway?] I keep making him pop up and reply XD I'm stalking him on messengers :p lol.

-Jo.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Was a very fast wiring job, could of been better. But eh, i have 2 kids and dont go to lan parties anymore,, nobody to impress except myself.

My first rig i have ever posted any pics on. Have had 4 water cooled boxes so far.

Sorry for the big pics,, was too lazy to resize

Nice box there turbo... ehe like the case. I tried my hand at having 2 dual core opterons. Wish i would of taken a pic of it in here.. had 2 big ol thermalright hc-01 heatsinks.. But the board i had sucked and i didnt like it.. so i just ebayed it and went back to the fx60... i dont do any encoding, so lol i dont need 4 cores, 2 will do me fine.

All of my data is stored on my nas.. so i got rid of my 5 scsi drives.. now im just down to a single 10k sata

can u put some more pics of the rad in ur case jseber? that would be killer as i would like to see what it looks like from inside & out.

talldude123 said:
24 degrees??? Whoa, that's a Cool PC!

lol,,, Celsius,, and its for the hard drive ehe., i just use software for the gpus and cpu.. cpu idles at 28 and hits 35 at full load while OCed.. the cards sit at about 37 and hit 42

Nice case! I'm jealous :D I want to do watercooling so bad, but my father doesn't want me wasting money (i.e water spilling and frying parts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom