Tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDiceman said:
Which is more practical, an ATX mid-tower or a full tower?

Vague questions make me a sad panda. :(

Soooo many people here are too lazy to type in "ATX Case Types" in google or something. Information is at your fingertips; use it. If I didn't realize the inherent stupidity of getting angry at someone miles away using 26 letters and emoticons, I'd be getting angry right about now.

All a google search gives me is places that sell the friggin cases, not a **** thing about which type are better for what. And it is for a gmaing rig.

well like someone stated, it depends what u are puttingi into it. If u have lots of drives and running SLI and want lots of room for airflow, get a full tower. If you dont have lots of drives and want something more compact, get a mid tower.

Only dirve bays I need are for one HD and the disc drive and I think SLI/Crossfire is not worth the cost. Air flow is rather important and I do want room shoudl I upgrade to a graphics card tht may be on the larger end in the future.

TheDiceman said:
All a google search gives me is places that sell the friggin cases, not a **** thing about which type are better for what. And it is for a gmaing rig.

Alright.... search the forum then. "ATX mid tower full" gives you results. You'll get your answer. Wow.

Or you could refer to what slayer just said.

P.P. Mguire said:
If pepople used Google for everything there wouldnt be a need for this forum now would there?

No, not really, because people using Google don't interact with other people and get real experiences and opinions. That's what this forum is all about, in my opinion anyway.

But, with your 4232 posts, I'm sure you already know the answer ;).

TheDiceman said:
Only dirve bays I need are for one HD and the disc drive and I think SLI/Crossfire is not worth the cost. Air flow is rather important and I do want room shoudl I upgrade to a graphics card tht may be on the larger end in the future.

Well, then you probably don't need a full tower. Mid-towers have plenty of room for most people. Full towers are for 3+ HDs, SLI, a couple optical drives, overclocking, and liquid cooling.

P.P. Mguire said:
If pepople used Google for everything there wouldnt be a need for this forum now would there?

Not true, a lot of times Google leads people to forums like this, so in theory, without people asking stuff like this, Google would be less effective.

This is all in theory though, of course. :D ;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom