New Nvidia Video Card Coming Out Tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
No company is better than the other.

ATI has some GREAT cards, but Nvidia has shown many counter-attacks with powerhouses such as the FX 5900 and 5950 Ultra, so until one company COMPLETELY wipes out the other, no need to say which one is "best".

As of now, I will admit that I am an ATI fanboy, because I really like my 9600 XT. It is a pretty powerful video card and wasnt very expensive, BUT, I will also be interested in seeing both ATI and Nvidias new cards that they will be offering soon, and if Nvidia has the better card, I will probably purchase it when the price goes down.......

but then again, these new cards coming out will probably decrease the price of the 9800 Pro and FX 5900, 5950 ULTRA dramatically, so that is the good that I am going to get out of it!

I am worried about the prices of the new cards =/

Just imagine what the prices will be! Probably over 350 $.....or over 400$......who knows..........Only time will tell!

Either way, I am very excited. Any time a new piece of hardware comes out, why shouldnt you be excited? :)

haha.. If you want the full story check out tomshardware.com.. They have the review and suggest that everyone checks it out before they say another word! They may have released one fast GPU first, but TRUST me ATI will get the last LAUGH!

Chubz said:
Either way, I am very excited. Any time a new piece of hardware comes out, why shouldnt you be excited? :)

Yeah I hear ya.. I got interested in the graphics card industry when ATI released their radeon series in Q3 of 2002. I was captivated by their power. I even bought their stock! Well I built a new pc a month ago and bought the 9600XT powercolor ultra card, and it rocks. The industry has been boring lately and I hope that this will spice things up again and get some debates going over who is better..

Also like I said everyone interested in GPU should check out :

http://www.tomshardware.com

The card looks to be amazing from what i see on the THG Benchmarks... I just posted a few of them ..for a quick idea ..

Can't wait to see what ATI's response to this would be like :D

image007.gif

image019.gif

image029.gif

endpic.jpg

Full article

Wow.......I am dumbfounded guys......Nvidia has done it, and the beast, 9800 XT has been slain.

It will be interesting seeing how ATI plays the cards out now, and hopefully they will soon come back with a counter attack.......well, the way they went with the numbers will probably reveal either a 9900 or an ATI RADEON 10000 ^ ^

These benchmarks are SOOOOO impressive.......I about crapped my pants when I saw the Call of Duty benchmarks......bad-a$$ !!!

I cant wait to get my hands on one of these cards.......but Im just worried about the price =(

I'm not willing to pay over 350$ for this card, so if it is over that amount, no way!

The FarCry FPS is also AMAZING. The outdoor FPS is not very impressive, but as the little note says, the indoor FPS minimum for the FX 6800 is HIGHER than the MAXIMUM ATI LIMIT!!!!!

Anyways, enough of my blabbering and jabbering! :p

I am just very excited about this release, and I cant wait to see what it will offer in the future.............

Just imagine it running Doom 3...... *mouth gapes open*

Ok, I have enough drool running down my shirt right now.....back to reading.......................omg......the future.....IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

:beard:

That's the only F**k up ...i wish ..i realy wish i could afford one of these ...

The launch price is supposed to be $499

HOLY CRAP 500$ SCREW THAT!!!

:(

Oh well, guess I will just buy me an ATI Radeon 9800 XT........after reading about this video card, this REALLY makes the 9800 XT sound like a complete wuss........almost makes me feel embarassed ordering one now after seeing that behemoth....oh well, "its all good" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom